Hi, I'm Bianca ....

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Greenman

Re: Hi, I'm Bianca ....

#16 Post by Greenman »

Wow! You must be really happy with the progress so far.
Paul
My Blog: The Invisalign Challenge http://theinvisalignchallenge.blogspot.com.au
Can Invisalign fix gap, buck, crooked, twisted, crowned teeth?

U - 8/36
L - 8/36

biancaisgreat

#17 Post by biancaisgreat »

Man it's been awhile since my last update. Here's some pics I haven't posted.

this was back from around 8/18

this is today.

seems like my midline is still off. dunno what will be done about that. pink ligs on bottom and pink power chain across top. with steel straight wire and interlaced steel wire wrapped across all top and bottom. i am supposed to wear the triangle elastics but not everyday.

andyroo

#18 Post by andyroo »

Wow, those have turned out nicely.

GillyWeed

#19 Post by GillyWeed »

They look great Bianca! I really like the pink ligs (though on the computer they look red lol). How are the elastics going, are you used to them yet?

Anyway keep the updates *and pictures* coming!
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

biancaisgreat

#20 Post by biancaisgreat »

Had an appointment today. They put 6 spacers in my lower teeth so she can do some IPR next week. Ahhh I'm scared! Not in pain yet from the spacers but I know it's coming. She said to keep wearing elastics and I'm used to them. I have black ligs now.

showing the spacers

BetsyBug

#21 Post by BetsyBug »

Wow Bianca, You have had so much change in just a few months!! Great!! I'm sure you are thrilled with the results. I haven't had any IPR done but I hear its not bad just a little sanding between the teeth. I'm sure the worst part will be the spacers. Hope you don't have to keep them in there too long :)
Elizabeth
Getting top and bottom traditional metal braces and bite turbos
correcting crowding, overbite, and TMJ on 3/6/2012
Turbos Removed 8/14/2012

Click for my story

GillyWeed

#22 Post by GillyWeed »

Are your braces off yet?? Update when you get a chance:)
-Gabrielle

Click here to see my story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =9&t=41964

biancaisgreat

#23 Post by biancaisgreat »

So I have been bad and not on here to update!

I have had my braces for 15 months now and am scheduled to get them off August 8th. I went for a 'finishing' appointment today and now have 12 elastics in my mouth! Hurts soo bad and so far today I'm sticking to a liquid diet because I am supposed to eat with them in and it seems impossible. :( I have a diagram on paper to look at when I put them in. This is all to make my bite line up.
Heres some pics ...

Hanka01

#24 Post by Hanka01 »

Wow those elastics look complicated. I'd be sticking to a liquid diet too! Good luck on the 8th :o

Alee

#25 Post by Alee »

Your teeth look great!

PaisleyGrrl81

#26 Post by PaisleyGrrl81 »

Hi Bianca, I'm a newb but just found your story. So yesterday was supposed to be the big debracing day! Are your brace-less?! I love following everyone's journey here. Mine will officially start on 8/28, so wish me luck! Hope your debracing went on as planned. Please update us. :-*

Take care,

eRiN

AHopewell

#27 Post by AHopewell »

[quote="PaisleyGrrl81"]Hi Bianca, I'm a newb but just found your story. So yesterday was supposed to be the big debracing day! Are your brace-less?! I love following everyone's journey here. Mine will officially start on 8/28, so wish me luck! Hope your debracing went on as planned. Please update us. :-*

Take care,

eRiN[/quote]

Mine go on 8/28 too! Spacers went in this week. Talk about annoying.

PaisleyGrrl81

#28 Post by PaisleyGrrl81 »

AHopewell,

That's great! We're on the same course. I don't have spacers yet, but I am NOT looking forward to them. In fact, it's probably what I dread most. But, they are temporary so there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm glad to have found somebody who is on the same timeline as me. I feel like everyone is already braced, or getting theirs off, while I am in pre-brace purgatory. :GapToothed:
Ortho Consult: 08/05/13
Braces On: 08/28/13
Sentence: 18 months
My story: http://www.archwired.com/phpbb2/viewtop ... =3&t=45283

GillyWeed

#29 Post by GillyWeed »

Holy Crap! That is A LOT of elastics! Not sure if you've been debraced yet but I would love an update with photos.

All the best! :)
-Gabrielle

biancaisgreat

#30 Post by biancaisgreat »

Here was Day 1 in braces...

Here is today with no braces. I got them off 8/8/13 and have just been lazy and not posted.

I have whitened them since getting my braces off but they were pretty white as soon as the braces came off. I have a clear invisiline type retainer I wear at night. Have to go back oct 3rd for a retainer check.