The longest you've gone without eating:

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

mcvicker

#16 Post by mcvicker »

The trophy goes out to kayla then :) though you may just be fooling around. It seems possible to only drink things and not eat and still be healthier than the average person, just personally I can't do it since I need my starches whole. I've tried rice milk at the local mexican restaraunt and it really doesn't do much for me.
Well, after being braced for over a year now i'm pretty good with not letting food get stuck anywhere but I do find that lamb is the meat that gets stuck most of all.
Starting date: Aug 12, 2004
Completion date: July 2007.
Assessment: Best thing I've done for myself so far.
Dr: Bert Kelling

kayla4644

#17 Post by kayla4644 »

u know i wish i was just kidding around about that...my friend and I do fasts to see who can lose the most weight im trying to get over that seeing as im like 100 and 5'10...its awful..but i do like winning hahaha
Always listen to your heart, cause even though it's on your left, it's always right.

CelestialVoices

#18 Post by CelestialVoices »

Well said Lucy.

R-A-M-O-N-E-S

#19 Post by R-A-M-O-N-E-S »

I couldnt eat the whole first week after I got my braces on
Does that count?
Braced Sept-27-05