hollywood smile finally!!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

hollywood_smile

hollywood smile finally!!!

#1 Post by hollywood_smile »

hey all!!!, ive been here posting for sometime, the thing is that i was making up my mind, coz i dont need need like really need to get my teeth fixed, at first sight they look ok, and my smile, i receive loads of possitive comments about it, people love my smile and is the first thing they notice...anyway beneath that smile...lol kiddin(doh) , but my teeth dont look perfect, specially if you analize them so after 18 years of thinking that i dont need any work done and thinking that ive got the most beautiful smile, mouth, teeth, even toungue!! ((so self centered) :oops: i realized i dont,

so here i am, reading poeple's posts, while deciding to do it or not, i was going to get the x rays and molds done and that stuff some time ago, but because of a competition i had to cancell, i chose to practise or training instead of going to the molds appt! :lol: i thought it was a signal from god or someone else, but kept posting and reading and what made me see that "i need them" or "i want to get them fixed" is coz i read a post where they say that they stare at people's teeth and analize them inmediately and cant help it....oh my! thats right!!! im one of you now! lol i analize them now!! lol!! and then wonder, why havent they got their teeth fixed or that annoying tooth? etc lol! anyway obsession has grown and now i een check my teeth on the cars mirror, (rearview mirror??) so this week i went to finally get the xrays and molds done, and my ortho will receive them by march 27th, so i guess ill listen the veredict till then, she told me that perhaps i needed some extractions, i hope not, and will try to convince her. but nothing is certain yet so...ill wait till 27th.

anyways i already chose metals and i want colour ligs and i guess im gonna buy some myself to change them, according on what im wearing :wink: of course ill ask my ortho....
so far thats the most important i guess lol.......oh yeah im from mexico city (yesss 22 million population, ina tiny small city or area. the smallest in the whole country) im 18 and..........i guess thats it :lol:
I sooo Want a hollywood smilee....!!!!
http://hollywoodsmile.blogspot.com/

Flora2006

#2 Post by Flora2006 »

Hi!

Good to know you have finally made that appointment. Let us know how it all goes.

I check my teeth in the mirrors in the car as well. I've become completely obsessed!!! Yesterday in one of my classes, I even noticed this girl with obvious gingivitis because her gums were so swollen and red. It's crazy, I used to never care about teeth and now that is the first thing i notice in people.

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

phoenix

#3 Post by phoenix »

hi hollywood_smile!

kudos on making that first step.

i always knew i needed braces, but my parents just couldn't afford them while i was still young. then when i started working and could pay for them myself, i put it on hold for about two more years for one reason or another. I was 23 when i finally decided to have my braces put in. better late than never.

i can totally relate to that obsession with teeth. i actually have a mirror right beside my office pc so i can check my teeth while working! :lol:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

hollywood_smile

#4 Post by hollywood_smile »

hey thanks a lot flora2006 and phoenix! yeah i guess it takes times to make a desicion, lol, and wow! i guess we are all aobssessed with teeth and stuff!!!!

i guess our head is just full of teeth thoughts :lol:

paw655

#5 Post by paw655 »

Just from reading your posts, I imagine you are quite beautiful, even if you don't have a "Hollywood smile" yet. I hope you can celebrate the wonderful person you are, right now, with or without a Hollywood smile.

hollywood_smile

#6 Post by hollywood_smile »

hey!! wow thanks alot! really!!! wow!! oh my! ill have to stop reading or i wont be able to get through the door ***ego growing*** lol!!!! :D jk!!!

well thanks alot, tomorrow my ortho will receive the molds and x rays things, so..i guess the office will be calling me on this week.

ill let you know what happen! and thanks again!!
:D

MsTiaLia

#7 Post by MsTiaLia »

Wow, I did not realize how obsessive I was about teeth until I read this post!!! I ALWAYS critique people's smiles now! I even find myself stopping people mid-sentence to ask them if they have had braces!!! How terrible??? The bad thing is when you start that conversation about their braces experience and the person beside you chimes in about their braces experience...the experience you didn't ask about b/c you couldn't tell they had ever had braces!!! How embarassing :oops:

I have a question though? Did your ortho say you could change your ligs at home??? I thought that was something that could only be changed at monthly appointments since they put them on in special ways based on what your ortho wants each tooth to do. It doesn't really matter in my world though. My favorite color is pink, so my ligs usually match my clothes anyway! LOL

Oh, and since it is after the 27th, how about an update?

MsTiaLia

Flora2006

#8 Post by Flora2006 »

MsTiaLia wrote:

MsTiaLia
That's so true!! How did it go??

~~~~~~

Ceramic top braces: January 9th, 2006
Metal bottom braces: May 1st, 2006

hollywood_smile

#9 Post by hollywood_smile »

lol!!! yeah we all are obssessed with that how strange specially when some time ago, before ever thinking about getting braces or anything, teeth were like ankles, no one care about them...(sometimes though) ......oh boy....thats life!!! :lol:
I have a question though? Did your ortho say you could change your ligs at home???
nope, and i dont think im gonna ask her lol, im gonna try on my own and surprise her, if its hard....then ill ask her how to.....hehehehe :D ive read is hard to change them by yourself...but hey what havent women done for good looks! !!!!!! :?: so this is like........a walk in the park i guess compared to lipo, nnose jobs, and all that stuff lol! :mrgreen:

MsTiaLia wrote:

MsTiaLia

That's so true!! How did it go??

aaaghrr!!!!!!!!!! i wish i had an update!!!! :evil: my ortho went to a congress thing the last week!!!!!!!! and she came back yesterday, so they called me today to make an appointment........so ill have an update till FRIDAY!!!! aggrh!! :evil: hate slow things and process......

anyways thanks for your concerns replies etc!!! lol!!!!................i ll tell you whats up TILL FRIDAY!
:yuck: :gavel:
:evil: :x :shock:

MsTiaLia

#10 Post by MsTiaLia »

Aww, I'm glad you're so excited! I can sooooo relate!!! I would warn against trying to change your ligs at home though b/c they are not just for decoration. They are actually what applies the pressure to your teeth. So I would really recommend you checking with your ortho first. These braces cost too much money to mess them up :D

hollywood_smile

#11 Post by hollywood_smile »

FINALLY!!! i can finally write an update!..lol i had an appointment for last friday but my mom couldnt take me and there is no way id go bymyself lol i need my MAMA! lol!!

anyways we switched for today and OMG! i wish i never went!, well yes but no, she explained the whole thing, and then put on spacers! :S so mean!!!!

so the veredict is that i have somthing...duh, of course i do (otherwise why would i go!lol sorry) so....the thing is that i have 2 options

my teeth are like on the edge or the line or..whatever of extractions and no extractions, if i egt extrations, theres going to be a little extra room, and if i choose the other thing then my teeth wont be as perfect as i want them. the other thing is a thing i guess called......shelter? schiffer? something like that , it starts with "S" im sure......the thing is to get the bicuspids like...wasted? (God i wish my damn english was better)
well she said this S...something thing have any of you heard of this? well if i choose this my teeth would get 2mm (or something like that) of space, so she said, that they would look good but not like a HOLLYWOOD SMILE if you know what I mean, and if i choose the extractions, then it would be like extra space that can be filled with the back mollars or something like that, actually i didnt pay too much of attention coz thats what moms are for lol JK and on the tv there was this show called room invaders, and then pimp my ride and oh god!!.....anyways......
the also talk about this weird device that would hold my molars while the rest are moving, so this way they wouldnt move lol, but im not sure if this weird device is also considered if i get the extractions done.
anyways, she said that is going to be a long treatment, at least 2 YEARSS!!! i know for some 2 years is nothing but aggr! anyways. im going with the extractions coz there is no way im going to spend 2 years in treatment and in the end will just be a small difference, if im going for 2 years i want at least NICOLE KIDMAN'S smile lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i got 4 spacers on my bottom things lol, but they will be there until 20 something!!! and then i will get the uppers!!! aww!! so freaking slow process!!! i guess she tried to be kind cos she said something like just the bottom so you can eat! but omg going thru the same again! im gonna die! its like...2 weeks! 2WEEKS! with spacers!!!! my mom said that i better get use to it coz the band things do the same and are like the same feeling......not sure if im gonna make it.......:S....***backing up***

call me nuts but im getting this feeling like my upper molars are sort of jealous, coz i dont have anything in there but i feels like i need some pressure....are they jealous? is this normal? like a side effect? really ! i think ill grab a toothpick thing and stick it there lol.......jk, but aww!!

oh yeah and i forgot to ask the changing lig thing....oh! damn MTV!...anyways thats my update and thanks very much for asking....

hollywood_smile

#12 Post by hollywood_smile »

HEY KK thanks a lot lol so fast! i was just checking my email and got the notifications of the spacers post and just finished and there was this response lol thanks alot kiwi!!
im sure my mum heard the ortho....yeah i think that s word is what i meant but she didnt told me in english she said an other word a last name that is what the thing is called but yeah, lol "slenderising" is mainly lol in simple words THANKS!

of course i told her i want at least nicole kidman's smile, and oh yeah my mom had to interrupt those great words with something like..."her smile isnt that beautiful" i was like :roll: you think? cos anyways at least i want that...lol :D i know i sound stupid lol!!! and the ortho told me something like well...its more factible (is that a word?) to get it with extractions. so......of course i choose extractions

anyways KK, again THANKS and im going to have some sleep, tomorrow is a long day, and this way tomorrow will come faster and the day after tomorrow, etc and the spacers will go out faster lol thanks!

hollywood_smile

#13 Post by hollywood_smile »

what a waste of time im so frustrated!!!! 2day i had an appt and the plan was to set the bands on the lowers and put spacers on the uppers......oh yeah sure!!!

the bands didnt fit!! so after spending my beautiful vacations with spacers!!!!! it was worthless?? god! so frustrated

they were trying the 23, 24 till 26 and oh god! they didnt fit they didnt make a space!

so she introduced again! spacers she said thisones are bigger, and will work! but awww!! 2 more weeks like this, and she also put the uppers but just one spacer on each side....weird i could sewar she forgot the other 2...i hope not or ill kill her! what then !! another 2 weeks wasted??!! no waaay!!!!!

anyways i have another appointment on 8! so.......ill try to be patient.....

MsTiaLia

#14 Post by MsTiaLia »

Awww Hollywood_Smile,
I am so sorry to hear that this is not going smoothly for you! I don't know about everyone else, but the spacers and bands seemed like the part the ortho's staff could've done in their sleep to me! I can't believe they messed up something so basic! Well, the 8th is my bday so hopefully that'll be the day for you! Let us know how it goes!

MsTiaLia

hollywood_smile

#15 Post by hollywood_smile »

:D THANK ALOT GUYS!!! thanks for your encouragment!! im not pissed anymore lol! thanks! hahahaha!!!!

right now im like...ok 9 more days... haha, the spacers have really bugged me on the left side, dunno why but even when i bite or speak and m tounge touches the area then feels weird and hurts sometimes!!!!

anyways im not thinking about it anymore coz when i think about the whole thing i want to back up and on the same time continue and then i frustrate and awww! you know! lol!

this week we go back to swimming trainning so ill be more distracted and days will go faster, i hope it works!.... :roll:

AND HAPPY PRE BIRTHDAY MSTIALIA!!! a taurus! :wink: hahahatoday was mydads bday and tomorrow is the "kids day" lol

have a great day! :D