newbie here!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cynthia77

newbie here!!

#1 Post by cynthia77 »

Hello everybody!! There's a new londoneer here!! I'm 29, my name's cynthia and i was born in mexico, but i've been living in London since i was 2 or 3...I've had my braces for 1 year already but i found this site just now. Upper and lower metal here, with elastics!! well, that's pretty much it for now...if u wanna see my site just visit

http://www.myspace.com/cynthian77

and leave comments and stuff!!

Laters!!

cynthia77

#2 Post by cynthia77 »

cool feel free to add me to ur myspace! cheers

missingu

#3 Post by missingu »

Welcome. Your picture on the webpage makes you look so serious, yet I imagine you like to have your fun, too. Looks like a nice group of friends, too.

Hope the braces journey is going well. The folks on this forum are very helpful and nice so if you have any questions, ask away. Or wander to "Off topic" to discuss matters other than braces.

By living in the UK, did NHS pay for your braces or did you self-pay (or insurance). I've never understood how NHS covered dental.

Later.