First Day

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

robinhodge

First Day

#1 Post by robinhodge »

It is 3:30pm and I have had braces exactly 3 hours. Am I weird, no pain hardly at all? Just feel weird but otherwise no pain. My bite feels weird and I think my top teeth are hitting a bottom bracket but otherwise they feel ok, foreign but not bad. I have 15 months in them and the less pain the better. I went with the clear and my gums are not being rubbed or irritated either. So far so good, I took Advil before I went and again a few min ago to ward off any pain that might happen. I am pleasantly surprised. I am 35 so this has been a long time coming.

Joanna20

#2 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey! Good luck with your treatment. U are quite lucky on not having any pain, I remember the first time I had braces fitted - horrible! I barely got to sleep that night, I was only 12!
Joanna

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February