Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

blaire211

#1 Post by blaire211 »

Hi! my name is Blaire and I'm an 18 year girl from Virginia. i just got my spacers put in which i have to wear for 2 weeks then i get my braces! i'm really nervous about how i will look in them and i was really opposed to regular braces at first. I wanted to get lingual braces but the money and time spent traveling over an hour and a half to get to appointments was just too much. So here I am getting ceramic braces in a week then getting 5 teeth including wisdom teeth taken out a few days after that!! i'm really nervous about that but hopefully all will go well and in 2 years i will be so HAPPY! I'm glad i found this site i know i'm not alone in this thing. Okay i'll keep ya'll updated! bye
blaire

davidpeden

#2 Post by davidpeden »

Hi Blair.

As you probably read, most people have the same first thoughts as you. I was the same. But at the old age of 31 I left it later than you. Wish I had gone for braces at your age. Then I would of had over 10 years less worrying about what people thought! I regret not doing it earlier now because it has gone so so well :D The spaces gave me more discomfort than my braces have (been on 2 weeks) forget they are even there now!
I had 2 teeth out. Went so easy too. Couldn't even feel them get pulled out. Mouth was just so numb!

All my friends and family have been so good. With the support of them it makes it easy.

So don't be nervous just think of the results ahead. You have 10 years of nicer teeth than I have had!!

Hope everything goes well.

Dave
The long road to straight teeth!