Hi Everyone...

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Danielle

Hi Everyone...

#1 Post by Danielle »

Hello,

I've been lurking on this site since I first got my braces on in August and I just have to say that this site has been such a good source of information and has really helped me not to be so paranoid :D

Anyway, I'm 28 and after putting off braces for the last 20 years--I finally got brave enough to take control of my life... and now I'm looking forward to talking to you guys.

Caroline

#2 Post by Caroline »

Welcome Danielle.

Congrats on starting your journey, and as you already know, there's always someone here to talk to.

Best of luck to you!
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

xtrememkovr

#3 Post by xtrememkovr »

Glad you came out of lurking to say "hi". :) Hi back to ya! I love it here, too (the forum) and have found so many answers to my questions. Since I go to a clinic for my treatment I don't always get the personal attention I so crave and love (hehe) - so it's nice to have this board around to find answers to those nagging questions, see the progress of others struggling for that perfected smile, and to feel a sense of belonging in a group of great positive thinkers. Hopefully you'll feel comfortable to post about your progress and questions so that others who are lurking or members will benefit, too. ;)

Take Care,

X (Kari)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. - Marianne Williamson.

Wired1

#4 Post by Wired1 »

Welcome Danielle! Happy to see that you came out of the shadows... and hey, we don't bite... okay, well maybe just a bit, but we leave track marks :D Sorry, I'm in a Halloween mood today!

Hey, don't forget the photos -- we wanna see!!

vivi21

#5 Post by vivi21 »

hello Danielle, welcome i hope u have fun & enjoy the experiance with all of us :wink: :D share your journey with us :) :lol:

Danielle

#6 Post by Danielle »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone... the photos and stories are soon to come!