Damon 3 few days ago..

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

jordan120

Damon 3 few days ago..

#1 Post by jordan120 »

Hey All,

Been reading quite a bit of this site over the last few days since having my braces fitted on Wednesday - lots of handy hints, amazing how there is an internet community for everything these days!

Anyway, have had Damon 3 fitted top and bottom. Ortho reckons 12 months, hopefully with no extractions. Biggest problem so far is talking, am concious of a bit of a lisp and its a bit sore after talking for a while... hoping this gets better? Bit concerned about the eating as well, anything that isn't very soft is problematic, again hoping this will improve as the days go on..

Have just tried the salt water, seems to help a wee bit, can't say the wax really does anything for me though...

J

joney

#2 Post by joney »

Hi jordan120

I live in Middlesex and have damon 3s fitted. You are lucky you don't need the wax, believe me if the brace were poking you would love your wax. I feel I have a bit of a lisp too but nobody else seems to notice it.

Good that your sentence is only 12 months, I sentenced to 18 months to 2 years.

Best of luck with getting used to the brace. Sounds like you are doing well so far.

Regards
Joney
2 Extractions 2nd November 2006
Brace On 10th November 2006
Top brace off 26 June 2008 (19 1/2 months)