hello ! Im new too

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

barbienightmare

hello ! Im new too

#1 Post by barbienightmare »

Hello people,
Ive just found this site , and it seems like its going to be a godsend over the next couple of years too!

I get my fixed brace on my bottom teeth next wed!!! yes valentines day !!! great! well thats a bit different for a surprise for my other half, beats wearing sexy underwear for him !! :roll:
well Im getting gold on the bottom, dentist says it wont scratch my top teeth as i have a deep bite, I then have to have a bit of surgery on a like little willy thing i have between my top front teeth that is whats pushed them apart , then as soon as they have cut my willy off i get my top brace , could be a good few weeks later depending how long till hosp appointment. tecnical name for procedure Im not sure, but bacically its like some extra flappy skin that grows between the gap in the front teeth , aka my willy :D

well its really good to find such a big forum and down to earth information ! Ive been looking round the net for info and this is surley the best site so far ive found . Im goingto keep a photo record and see that this site has a bit to post stuff on too.

Im actually quite excited about the thought of finally at 28 actulally having beautifull teeth one day , I hate my teeth as they are , I cant tell you how much , you could get a bus through the gap in my teeth and i have missing adult teeth too making me look like ive had loads removed for bad teeth or something !

Its also nice to see so many adult on here too !
mabey fixed braces will be the new prada soon

:lol:

onedayperfect

#2 Post by onedayperfect »

Welcome, lots of very nice people with lots of knowledge here, will make your 2 years as painless as possible. All the best :)

smallbutmighty

#3 Post by smallbutmighty »

Hi Barbie, :-1
Well, it isn't Prada, but it costs near as much. Think of it as jewelery for your mouth! On my first adjustment 5 days ago, I chose gold ligs, and my guy said that it would look classy like his watch, and he stuck out his Rolex. MY watch is also gold and silver, but it came from WalMArt. Welcome, and I look forward to reading about your successes.
Ruth :D