Hi New here

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

nice teeth

Hi New here

#1 Post by nice teeth »

Hi

I'm a 32 year old female from Toronto Canada, I got my braced in October 2006. I had to get quite a few things done before I got my braces on.

First I had to get my wisdom teeth out and I have an impacted canine tooth so they had to expose that on the roof of my mouth and they put some kind of botton on it so they can try to bring it down.

Now I'm just in the process of waiting for this canine tooth to get into postision. It looks like it's going to be a hard long road for me.

My teeth actually look worse now than when I started as my bite is now crooked. It looks like all my front teeth are slanted. My Orthrodontist told me that it was normal kinda like my teeth are playing tug of war.

At this point of my treatment I'm really starting to doubt if it's going to work, but I'm glad I found this site it's been pretty helpful to me so far.

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I had doubts about my gaps from my extraction sites closing, but after a few months there closing up nicely, now all I have to worry about is getting my dang dental insurance to kick in, its costing me 150 out of pocket per month to pay for braces but my insurance company stated that they will be paying for 2,000 of the treatment. Well I nor has my ortho office have seen a dime of that money.

~Tim~

PS: May the force be with you, your teeth will look amazing when this is all done.

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008