Lingual Buttons?!?!?!?!!?

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

cssteam904

Lingual Buttons?!?!?!?!!?

#1 Post by cssteam904 »

Does anybody know what they are or have any pictures of them. I am getting some of the installed on Thursday and want to know what to expect. ANY Help would be appreciated.

Thank, CSSTEAM

platinum

#2 Post by platinum »

Here is one picture:
http://www.wctcorporation.com/Images/li ... uttons.jpg

I had those when I was 10 years old. I had a crossbite. I remember that they were really harmless and they moved my teeth really fast.

cssteam904

Thanks

#3 Post by cssteam904 »

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!
Seeing a picture of them really helps, They do look harmless; hopefully, they will work for turning my stubborn teeth!!!! :evil:

nice teeth

#4 Post by nice teeth »

I have one on my impacted canine that they are trying to bring down. I think they put it on so they can really pay attention to the tooth it's on.

jamie315

#5 Post by jamie315 »

Hey CSSTEAM, I had a lingual button in for about 3 week, it didnt bother me at all, if you look at one of my recents posts, you can the elastic connecting it.

jamie315

#6 Post by jamie315 »

Hey CSSTEAM, I had a lingual button in for about 3 week, it didnt bother me at all, if you look at one of my recents posts, you can the elastic connecting it.

cssteam904

#7 Post by cssteam904 »

Thank you for showing me your link. I looked at it and could see it may not be to much trouble