19 years old & fresly braced

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Michaelz

19 years old & fresly braced

#1 Post by Michaelz »

I am a 19 year old college student and just got my top braces on about a week ago. I supposedly need to have my braces on for two years, but I am not sure how accurate that is. My top teeth are pretty decent with the exception of my canines they haven't fully come into place. I have metal braces as well not ceramic. Ceramic is for the weak.

I thought braces were supposed to hurt? I haven't had any pain at all.. I have a high pain tolerance, but the only time I notice my braces is when I am trying to eat something & my teeth feel kinda loose. Maybe it's because I only have my top braces on?

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself since you have to post within the first couple days or your account gets deleted.

soccerallison21

braced

#2 Post by soccerallison21 »

I'm in the same boat as you. So weird being in college and starting braces.

princessT

#3 Post by princessT »

both u guys arent alone! im also in college and just startd treatment.but it wil benefit us in the long run so try and stay positive. .