35 to be braced in 11 days

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Summer73

35 to be braced in 11 days

#1 Post by Summer73 »

Hello to everyone! I'm going for braces on the 3rd of March. I'm somewhat excited about this yet nervous about the discomfort. I try to read as much as possible with ideas of what to expect. I look forward in using the information that I read on here to help in the preparation of the big day and throughout my treatment. :)

LB

#2 Post by LB »

Hi Summer73 - welcome to the elite world of 'mature' people with braces! I'm 38, got my lingual braces beginning of February 09 and just had some extractions last week. The braces aren't too bad - take a bit of getting used to, but they start to feel almost 'normal' after a few weeks. Good luck!

eyebeeablessing2u

#3 Post by eyebeeablessing2u »

Welcome.
I am getting mine on april 2, or sooner if they get a cancellation.
I am 43

jenjen

#4 Post by jenjen »

I was a summer73 baby too! I got braced at 34, Nov '07, and reaching the end of my sentence in a couple of weeks. Time flies, and you'll start noticing there are tons of braced adults out there- go for it! Think of the 'after' photos you'll be able to post :D .

JJ