Greetings from Zagreb, Croatia!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

boxerinno

Greetings from Zagreb, Croatia!

#1 Post by boxerinno »

hey people!

i just want to say hi to you all and say how much i love this forum, the awchwired site!!! :wink:

i got braces on my upper teeth three days ago and i have only positive experience (if you can call it experience after this very short time). my front teeth do hurt, but it's not that bad. since my doing a lot of sports and am always extremely careful about my nutrition, it wasn't much of an issue to switch to pureed food.

i'll also get braces on my lower jaw in about two months. i had to extract my upper 1st bicuspids which, to my surprise wasn't painful at all(!). i will also extract my lower 3rd molars (widom teeth) to make space for other teeth to move.

my braces are metal, cause my ortho told me they, among other things, are a lot easier to clean, they don't stain and there's less bacteria bilding on them.

ortho told me i'll have to wear them for year, year and a half, but i guess it all depens how fast my teeth will actually move. i guess.
now, i know many people who had braces and only few of them got retainers afterwards. as for those who didn't, most of their teeth moved back, at slightly.

i do hope that my upper teeth will close these ugly gaps since the extraction and that my gums and other teeth will remain as healthy. oh, i'm 27 and i've never had any problems (except for two fillings i got when i was 7&8) with my teeth.

i'm glad to see this forum has so many members and visitors, cause it has helped me make my final decision on braces and everything that goes and/or comes along.

many kisses and hugs to all of you!

#2 Post by Guest »

hi and welcome to the group boxerinno. :D