Hi! I'm Bracesat37

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

bracesat37

Hi! I'm Bracesat37

#1 Post by bracesat37 »

Hi, I just got my braces 2 weeks ago. I'm 37 and getting braces for the 2nd time. *facepalm*

The first time, I honestly think my OD was either incompetant or there just wasn't a way to correct my crossbite.

As the years have gone on, my bite has gotten worse and I'm now experiencing problems with my TMJ. So in an effort to alleviate that pain, I am again in braces.

I started a blog about my experiences, please feel free to visit it and comment

http://bracesat37.blogspot.com

I look forward to hearing from you! :-#

Backstreets

#2 Post by Backstreets »

Congrats and welcome! Same thing here, I am 37 and have had braces for almost two months...

bracesat37

thanks!

#3 Post by bracesat37 »

sounds like we got ours around the same time!

I have around 652 days left (give or take a few) till I get rid of these "things"!

The only think I didn't ask when I signed up for my braces was "how long". I didn't find out until they were on that they'd be there for 2 years! Though it's for the better. I would wonder if I'd have done it had I known it'd be for 2 years, lol.

Good luck with yours! I hope it's smooth sailing!