They're Finally On!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

ladyksilver

They're Finally On!

#1 Post by ladyksilver »

Hey yall! I was finally braced on yesterday...yaay :tingrin: ! The procedure was painless and pretty quick. I have ceramic braces on top and bottom, except for the teeth beside the molars, which are banded! I have Damon braces on top and I guess regular braces that uses ligatures to hold the wire on the bottom. I will be braced for about 18 - 24 months!

I haven't had any pain or a lot of discomfort. I am experiencing some rubbing on my upper left side which has created a sore spot, but I'm sporting some wax there. Eating and talking is interesting, but I haven't really had to resort to eating soft foods. I will post pictures later but you can check out my blog: kladycosmetics.blogspot.com for braces pictures and updates!

Oh, my family is getting a kick out of my new look. My 16 year old daughter calls me "braceface" and on yesterday she purchased a new cell phone. She told me to open my mouth so she could get better reception :crazy: !

ready4change

Re: They're Finally On!

#2 Post by ready4change »

Looks like we'll be going through all of this at approximately the same time. I'm about to get my braces next week. Can't wait to see how we both do. I'm excited to finally get this done!

Robot Teeth

#3 Post by Robot Teeth »

ready4change, when is your brace-day? Mine is tuesday. Been waiting for two months...(aside from the 10-20 years!)

ladyksilver

#4 Post by ladyksilver »

Good luck to both of you on your journeys! This process for me has been a long time coming and I officially started the process last year this time! It's all worth it though. My biggest issue with braces right now is mouth sores, but thank God for wax and warm salt water rinses!