Fyrelight aka Pamela W.

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

fyrelight

Fyrelight aka Pamela W.

#1 Post by fyrelight »

I had impacted canines, and wore braces for 2 years and 10 months. I had the ceramic type on top, silver on bottom.

My website:

http://www.ourchurch.com/view/?pageID=164075
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Kristine

#2 Post by Kristine »

Your teeth look great! I hope those canines stay where they're supposed to be... :o

fyrelight

#3 Post by fyrelight »

Thanks, Kristine. They haven't drifted anymore than just that first month. Now I need to decide if I should just leave them that way or have something done about them... Decisions, decisions! :roll:

Pam :D
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Dodger(UK)

#4 Post by Dodger(UK) »

Yes, I remember your website from either Archwired or Adultswithbraces Yahoo group, cannot remember, but they show what a fantastic job they have done for you and your impacted cannines. :wink:

fyrelight

Braces again...

#5 Post by fyrelight »

Well, my ortho's corporate office sent me a letter stating they would redo my braces for free in order to get my canines back down where they are supposed to be. Looks like I'll be getting them sometime in December. :? Here we go again? :shock:
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

marcTO

#6 Post by marcTO »

Wow pam I have to give you some respect on this one...I don't know too many people that would get them again..are you only getting your top teeth done?? Are you gonna do anything different this time like metal or stick to ceramic???

Way to go

Good choice

fyrelight

#7 Post by fyrelight »

Well, at my last ortho appointment (April), my doc said maybe one more wire in May, then we'd see if we can get them off in June or July. You can see the canines are just about in the right place. Hopefully they stay DOWN this time! :twisted:

Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Chris

#8 Post by Chris »

Looks like they got it all corrected, Pamela. I'll keep my fingers crossed that it stays that way for you. :D
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007

scrap metal

welcome back

#9 Post by scrap metal »

:lol:
welcome back, great looking teeth. if i may ask, why metal brackets now when you had ceramics previously?

fyrelight

#10 Post by fyrelight »

Well, in the beginning, I was shy about my teeth -- didn't want to bring any attention to them, as my canines weren't down yet, and it looked like I was missing teeth. THIS round, I'm more confident (I know they look pretty good, etc), so I just told the ortho to use the regulars. Plus, I just wanted to experience both and see which I like better. They both have their plusses and minuses. :wink:
Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

dareno

#11 Post by dareno »

Your teeth are beautiful. I must make my orthodontist to do the same in my case :)

fyrelight

#12 Post by fyrelight »

Thanks! I guess I should update here....

I got my braces off on July 5th, 2005, for the 2nd time! Here they are in their (hopefully) final positions:

Pamela W.
FORMER IMPACTED CANINES,

Chris

#13 Post by Chris »

Beautiful smile...

OK NOW GO GET THAT RETAINER ON.

:-#)
Top Braces June 2004
Bottom Braces November 2004
Debanded January 2007