New Here

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

becky1

New Here

#1 Post by becky1 »

Hello I am 26 and have had my braces for about a week now. And was wondering how long does the pain last it is very hard to eat anything but very soft foods? I don't go until the 18th to get the bands on.......

andyindiana

hello becky1

#2 Post by andyindiana »

hi becky1, I hope your doing better!! I know how you feel :cry: yesterday I had the rest of mine put on so now I am a full metal mouth too!

brat 2

#3 Post by brat 2 »

I have had my braces on for a week today and I am with you! I am eating soft foods only right now too and I am craving pizza and nachos. Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone :lol:
upper metal braces applied November 8th, 2005
lower metal braces applied February 23rd, 2006

R-A-M-O-N-E-S

#4 Post by R-A-M-O-N-E-S »

Wow! You guy's are lucky I couldnt eat anything for 8 days
after I got mine on....I even lost weight
It will get better
Braced Sept-27-05

becky1

#5 Post by becky1 »

I tried to eat more solid foods and that was not a fun experience. Will stick to soft foods me and my noodles are great :lol: I know how you feel about the weight lose but I aint complaining could use to shed a couple or more pounds :P