hello pipol!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

girlash

hello pipol!

#1 Post by girlash »

:D hello everyone!

i'm new here! i just registered yesterday. I'm 23 and i'm from philippines :wink:

i have had my braces on for about 3 months now....like everyone else, my first week was Hell :oops: ....my mouth is really swollen :cry: ...my teeth hurt so bad and i can't eat anything...can't even smile :? ....i had 4 teeth taken out. i have gaps now but they slowly closing up :o

i'm very happy that i found this site to discuss issues related to braces :lol: you all seem very supportive....hope to hear from all of u...

girlash

#2 Post by girlash »

KK wrote:Hi and welcome girlash!

This is a great forum and always good to come and check for information, support or just to vent!

Great to hear things are going ok for you now! Guess we're all glad when that first week has past! :thumbsup:
thanks for the warm welcome....KK! salamat :D