Braces on before Christmas!!

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

calley03

Braces on before Christmas!!

#1 Post by calley03 »

Hi I have been reading your posts for several weeks while trying to make up my mind whether to go through with braces or not. I have decided to do it, I felt very comfortable at my consultation. I am getting upper ceramics, and lower metal braces on December 19. My dentist is giving me the ceramics at no additional cost because he has not had many people of interest due to his high amount of children that he treats with braces. My porjected timeframe is 18 months, and after they come off I will have surgery to move the skin between my front two teeth up. I will wear a clear plastic retainer full time for one year and then at night for life. I will also have a upper fixed retainer for life. I am very excited and ready to start this journey. If anyone has any tips let me know... Thanks for your help!!
Impressions on 12/5/05
Full Braces(ceramic top, metal bottom) 12/19/05

hannah164

#2 Post by hannah164 »

WElcome to the board CAlley03! :-1

Congratulations on getting started with your treatment! Thats really nice that your ortho will give you ceramics for no extra cost!

Don't forget lip balm such as vaseline, wax, and advil with your new braces!

Good luck with your braces! Keep us posted!

-Hannah
:frogbraces:

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

calley03

Bands

#3 Post by calley03 »

Thanks for the replies!! I am trying to figure out what color or colors I am going to tell them I want for my bands. I don't want something that will stain incredibly quick on the ceramics, yet I don't want to be majorly boring and get Smoke or just clear or white. Any suggestions would be appreciated!! Thanks
Impressions on 12/5/05

hannah164

#4 Post by hannah164 »

i think i'm going to go with red on the top and green on the bottom for CHrsitmas!

-Hannah

Top braces: 4/28/04
Bottom braces: 11/16/05

calley03

#5 Post by calley03 »

Hannah: Good thought. Strange question here but do lots of people used colored bands on ceramic braces, not too sure still new here!! Thank you!
Impressions on 12/5/05