A Newbie From The Home of former President Bill Clinton

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

latichas

A Newbie From The Home of former President Bill Clinton

#1 Post by latichas »

hey everyone
My name is Laticha and I am new to the board. I live in the dirrty south, Arkansas and will be braced on Jan 23, I will get spacers on Jan 16. I am soooo excited :D :D
I have wanted braces all my life to fix my crooked teeth but my mom was a single parent and could not afford them. Now that I am out of grad school and actually have an income. I deceided to get them and fulfill my lifelong dream of having pretty teeth and a normal bite.
It is funny, I always knew my teeth were crooked but my ortho gave me a long list of things that were wrong with my teeth.
1. anterior open bite, 2. skeletal deformity that has my midline off
(which will require lower jaw surgey at the least). 3. 2 impacted wisdom teeth, 4. a gummy smile, a tongue thrust (which I have no idea of how to fix, I push my tongue through my open bite whenenver I talk, swallow, and when my jaw is at rest, 5.crowding which will require 4 first bicuspids to be removed.6. I degeneration of my tmj on the right side which gives me a pop every 3-4 times I open my mouth.
oh the list just goes on and on.
I am getting 2 crowns on my bottom right molars so that is why I will not be getting braces until the end of January. I cannot wait to see my teeth improving. I am so glad to have found this wonderful site full of you wonderful people who trully care and give great advice.
Last edited by latichas on Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ceramic upppers, metal lowers 1-23-06
next adjustment March 21,2006

latichas

#2 Post by latichas »

hey thanks KK
I have been lurking here for awhile and have noticed how supportive you always are. :D

Way Too Old For This

#3 Post by Way Too Old For This »

Good luck latichas. BTW, I LOVE Arkansas. I plan to move their when I retire. Hopefully NW ARkansas. I was just there in October and went to see Bill's new library. My daughter lives in LR.
Wired on Sep 16, 2005, left canine exposed on Oct 5, 2005, at 52 years old.

latichas

#4 Post by latichas »

Hey Pam
I am glad you love Arkansas. We always get a bad rap but it really is a nice place to live. I live in Little Rock as well and it is a city that is big enough to offer a variety of jobs and entertainment but not big enough that you are always stuck in traffic or getting lost. I hoped you enjoyed the Clinton library. I still have not gone (shame on me). I keep planning to. I hear it is a beautiful site.