2nd adjustment

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

becky1

2nd adjustment

#1 Post by becky1 »

Well had my 2nd adjustment and man oh man does it hurt alot. I have more wire ties than anything and then on top of the wire ties I also have rubber ties on them they said that way the teeth will move alot faster. Yeah just what I want teeth move faster but that also means more pain :cry: .... I only have to get 2 teeth extracted they are on the left top and the right top. Biggest concern is will the holes fill in :shock: ?I go back in 3 weeks for a stronger wire and yes also more wire ties so much fun. And also on top of that I had a temporary crown and the top of that has a crack in it and now I have a funny taste in my mouth hope it aint to serious. My ortho just said see if the dentist can fill it when he does your extractions so we will see hopefully everything goes well. And still eating is very uncomfortable still finding everything is very hard or awkward to eat except my dear old noodles and they are getting old. But the good thing I have lost 20lbs so far and I have also stopped smoking cold turkey and no pop or sugary foods going in this mouth so this whole braces thing has its up and downs to eat.