Newbie Here

Introduce yourself, say a few words, show us your website, etc. Include detailed personal information at your own risk. This board takes no responsibility for contact that results from you posting your personal information. Fetish postings, and detailed information regarding readers under age 18 will be removed promptly.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces4me

Newbie Here

#1 Post by braces4me »

I am fairly new here and have been reading everyones posts. There is quite a bit of helpful information on this board. I am 27 (nearly 28 ) and after about 6 months of consultations and some extractions I have decided to get braced. I have a class III underbite and crossbite and was estimated to be in braces for 2-2 1/2 years. I will also have to get surgery to correct my overdeveloped jaw. I just want to post and say hello as I will be a member here for a long time.

blueberry

#2 Post by blueberry »

hi braces4me, i also have a class 3 and i would love to see some pics! are you going to start a "braces story"? good luck with your treatment and surgery!
bluex

braces4me

#3 Post by braces4me »

blueberry wrote:hi braces4me, i also have a class 3 and i would love to see some pics! are you going to start a "braces story"? good luck with your treatment and surgery!
bluex
I will post pictures in the near future. I will probably start a "braces story" when I post the pictures