Sorry...

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Dr. Randall

Sorry...

#1 Post by Dr. Randall »

Hey I am sorry that I have not posted much this week. I am trying to finish the summer rush and I have a couple other things going on too. Tonight, August 25th, I will get to all the posts.

Thanks for being understanding. And when some of this comes to fruition, I will share the news. :)

Randall

camille4824

#2 Post by camille4824 »

Sorry........? LOL
Thanks for being here!
Pendulum worn 10/12/04 until 4/19/05
Braced on top 1/19/05
Bottom braced 4/19/05
Damon 3 brackets

Dr. Randall

#3 Post by Dr. Randall »

Well, I was feeling like I was leaving you guys stranded without the answers you need.

Randall

mackenzie

#4 Post by mackenzie »

Ortho's get a summer rush?

Dr. Randall

#5 Post by Dr. Randall »

The last three weeks have been the busiest weeks of the year for me (they always are at that time) and I have a couple of other projects going on too. So I have been completely exhausted come the weekends.

So yes orthodontists do have a crazy summer rush.

Randall

nvcarissa

#6 Post by nvcarissa »

Actually that makes sense, especially since you deal mostly with school age kids and getting the ortho work done before school starts but after all the fun of summer vacation seems like what a lot of people would choose to do. A friend of mine's daughter got her braces on this last Monday. And she went back to school on Wednesday.

Braced 5/11/05, BSSO with advancement 6/21/06, Debanded: 8/1/07. Click on www for my braces story.

BraceFace_7

Ya?

#7 Post by BraceFace_7 »

Dr. Randell I Have Posted Something For You To Answer So Take Your Time To Get To It :D Sorry Its Been A Busy Week!

bbsadmin

#8 Post by bbsadmin »

Dr. Randall

Sending some California Sunshine out your way to help brighten you up on your exhausted weekends! Try to take some time out for yourself!

8)
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Invisaguy

#9 Post by Invisaguy »

Yeah Randall,
Go play the guitar or take your race car out on the highway for a while!
By the way, that is one heck of a collection of Dean's. I'm a part time Drummer myself and seen a lot of guitars and peoples collections...that's up there with them. 8)

Dr. Randall

#10 Post by Dr. Randall »

Well the good thing is my band is playing out this weekend, which is usually relaxing. Part of the exhaustion was due to 2 band practices a week for the last few weeks. That should be reduced to 1 a week here very soon as we will be playing out on a regular basis. The race car will be my next "mid-life crisis." :wink:

Thanks gang!

Randall

ScoopBrady

#11 Post by ScoopBrady »

Dr. R--

There is ABSOLUTELY no need to apologize! You answered my question so thoroughly, and I'm sure you have a lot more interesting things you could be doing. The fact that you even take the time to post on here at all provides an awesome service to all of us. I'm sure we can be pains in your butt sometimes... :crazy:

But seriously...thank you so much for all you do. And how do people know so many things about you? Have I missed your autobiography? 8)

Take care,
ScoopBrady

Bluerain

#12 Post by Bluerain »

All work and no play is not good!!

Enjoy yourself and get back when you can : )

Takecare : )

Blue
Brace's -In-Ovations
Top Wired 2-1-05 / Bottom 10-9-06
Implants being used as anchor's where the wisdom teeth use to be.

BraceFace13

#13 Post by BraceFace13 »

No problem, we all need a break every now and then. :)