Went to consult.....

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Topazs80

Went to consult.....

#1 Post by Topazs80 »

Would like to post some pictures of my teeth but I'm not sure how. I took some pics with a digital cam, how can I post them in this thread? Thanks.[/img][/b]

Yayme!

#2 Post by Yayme! »

First, load them on Photobucket or an quivalent. Then, edit them to an acceptable size. In photobucket, copy the URL of the pic you want to post and paste it here between Img tags.

Topazs80

#4 Post by Topazs80 »

I would like someone to take a look at my pics and tell me what you think. The ortho said I have a double protrusion and four teeth need to be pulled. Two top two bottom. He didn't outline any treatment plan other than that. I have some crowns on teeth that had root canals and I'd like for him to pull those teeth if he could, which would be the number 5 or 6 teeth from the front(2nd and 3rd bicuspid I think). There are 4 crowns so if he pulled the number five or 6 teeth he'd get two of them. Thanks for the help.

Wendi

dr.j

sounds ok

#5 Post by dr.j »

the plan sounds okay. you have lip and chin muscle strain that may be relieved by reducing the dental protrusion.

dr.j
Dr.J - Ortho