rick-a-nator loosening tooth ?

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Trixxcuit

rick-a-nator loosening tooth ?

#1 Post by Trixxcuit »

Since I've discovered the tooth being pointed at err 'clicks' everytime I lightly press back on it it does that and feels loose. However as you can see by the picture (sorry, my teeth don't normally look that gross I swear!) it's not bracketted.
I however have a wire that runs on the inside of my bottom gums right below the teeth to hold the position I got from my retainer which I've had for a while without any problem.
The only thing new is my rick-a-nator which I have to bite into. I notice when I try to get to sleep and wake up my front two teeth ache a little but I assume that will go away. It's actually woke me up several times in a night the first few days.
But that just started feeling loose to me (4 days after getting it) and 'clicking back'. I was not told that this would affect my front bottom teeth at all. And the only thing I can think of is that the plastic is pushing my tooth forward which it's purpose isn't for.
So I'm wondering if I should be freaking out or not? I've heard of teeth clicking due to be moved but it isn't suppose to move!

Dr. Randall

#2 Post by Dr. Randall »

Call your orthodontist up and have them take a look at it.

Randall

bracefacesteve

#3 Post by bracefacesteve »

i never had a problem with the teeth hurting. hope its better