arch to wide now?

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Gable74

#16 Post by Gable74 »

jenns91civic wrote:LMAO gable, the charlie and the chocolate factory one or this one? Your teeth are looking great by the way. Extractions could still be needed for your bite, but hopefully not because your teeth look great the way they are.

Jenn
LOL, that one. You get to keep your crazy avatar, and Lynn removes my dancing Stewie cartoon (Family guy), i dont get it. Maybe he was turning her on...lol.

I think my bite feels pretty good, and my midline is pretty much dead on too. Just hoping the ortho say's extractions are not needed. Things moved really fast for only having them on for 8 months....i hope that doesnt mean i will be susceptible to things reverting back quicker than average too.

Gable74

#17 Post by Gable74 »

Well, good news.......i had my appointment on Friday and the ortho said that no extractions would ne needed. Thank God. I was scheduled to have two uppers and two lowers removed. He looked at the X-rays and said the bone and teeth look very much like they need to look. Man i am happy about that. That should cut down on the treatment time i hope. I am at my 10 month mark now, sure would be nice to keep this under 2 years, but we will see. I have not updated my pics yet cause they dont really look a lot different than the last update.
I must warn you: If you want to convince me of anything, you better be prepared to back up your claims with rumor, circumstantial evidence, or hard-to-make-out photographic proof. I may also need friend-of-a-friend corroboration.

Gable74

#18 Post by Gable74 »

Also, since no teeth need to be pulled, i am going to have them remove the silver fillings on 2 of the teeth that were going to get pulled and refill them with white fillings. Do they need to remove the arch wires for this or will they be okay where they are?
I must warn you: If you want to convince me of anything, you better be prepared to back up your claims with rumor, circumstantial evidence, or hard-to-make-out photographic proof. I may also need friend-of-a-friend corroboration.