My only fear...

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Deb01

My only fear...

#1 Post by Deb01 »

I'm suppose to have 4 bicuspids removed before getting braces in June. I realize that after the braces come off, the retainer will keep my teeth from shifting until they are permenently set. My only fear is that they will shift and form gaps 15 years down the road. Am I just paranoid? On a different message board about braces, a woman had shifting/gap about 20 years after she had braces remove. Someone please let me know if this happens. :?
Braced on 6/28/2006

Deb01

#2 Post by Deb01 »

Thanks Lucy and Karen, my paranoia just left!!! I can't wait for straighter teeth. I've got a slight overbite, and a bottom tooth that doesn't want to stay inline with the other crooked ones.

I've always said "If God wanted everyone to have perfect smiles, he'd have given everyone perfect teeth." Well, I don't say that anymore. I think I was just trying to convince myself that my smile was just as perfect.

I think getting braces is part of EARLY MID-LIFE CRISIS! I did say EARLY!!! ha ha

Thanks again!!! :-**

Ready or not braces, here I come!!! :-#)
Braced on 6/28/2006