Is it possible???????

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sammylynn

Is it possible???????

#1 Post by sammylynn »

I recently relocated to Mi from NH and I have not been able to get to an ortho nor do I really have the cash at this very moment to. Anyway, I was wondering if the archwire can be left in too long? why I ask is that right now I have the wire that is suppose to "pull" your teeth out from a tilt..if that makes any sense and since I am way past my tightening or wire change my teeth seem to have shifted this week and feel way more "arched" then they should be, I was considering popping the bands off just my front two teeth until I can get to the ortho as I am worried I will get buck teeth from all of the arching. Please help me!! :?: :?: :?:

sammylynn

#2 Post by sammylynn »

bump

dark_angel475

#3 Post by dark_angel475 »

how long have you left them on without a change?
[/url]

sammylynn

#4 Post by sammylynn »

2 months but my teeth weren't that bad to begin with on top and there is a noticable difference in the shape over the past week.. I actually just popped my bands off the two front teeth as I do not want them to move any further. I have the square wire in.

Dr. Randall

#5 Post by Dr. Randall »

You need to see an orthodontist as I don't recommend "adjusting" your own braces. You could make things worse than better by doing that. Get in to a doctor soon.

Randall