would you be satisfied with these results?

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

olderchick

would you be satisfied with these results?

#1 Post by olderchick »

This is my first post here, but I've been lurking for a few months. I'm 31 and started with Invisalign treatment in March 2003. I wasn't 100% satisfied with the results and neither was an ortho practicing at my clinic (not the one who oversaw the Invisalign treatment). So in May 2005 I moved into traditional braces to finish my treatment with the new ortho (same clinic, no more cost to me). The main issue I had going into the traditional braces treatment was my top two middle teeth (central incisors?). They were turned into each other and also the outer edges flared to the middle. My ortho is now pushing to wrap up my treatment, but I'm not sure if it's driven by the fact that he's not getting paid or if my teeth are "done."

So what do you think? I have a few issues, but I won't detail them now as I don't want to lead anyone with my thoughts. Thanks for any feedback you can provide.

These are pics from my Invisalign treatment. From left to right: beginning-Aug '03-March '04
click to see a bigger version

This is the same last picture from the series above and what my teeth look like today.

/edit to fix typo/

glowstix

#2 Post by glowstix »

i'd be happy with that. mine are coming off this week and i HATE the way my teeth look.