tooth whitening any advice please?

This is a read-only archive of previously asked questions. You cannot make new posts to this forum.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sarahlp

tooth whitening any advice please?

#1 Post by sarahlp »

Sorry for posting this message here as well- Not sure where best to post this one-thanks xx

Hi all,

I am having my braces off next month!!!!

I would really like to have my teeth whitened but cant afford to get it done at the dentist as it costs so much. Can anyone recommend a safe tooth whitening systme that I can use at home? There is so many options out there that I feel lost and I do not want to damage my teeth.

Thanks all so much.

Sarah (UK)

johnnys_angel

#2 Post by johnnys_angel »

When I got my braces off, people told me that my teeth were "white", but I wanted mine :::BonJovi White::: (his teeth are amazing, btw). I got Crest Whitestrips Premium and Crest VividWhite toothpaste, and I love them. They are probably not quite as good as professional whitening, but they work pretty darn well for me :D

P.S. Congrats on getting your braces off next month!!
Damon 2's top and bottom, BRACED 02/22/04 and REMOVED 08/29/05. Now in bonded retainers (top and bottom) :4 wisdom teeth surgically removed on 12/22/05:

sarahlp

#3 Post by sarahlp »

both the rapid white and crest sound great!! cant wait to get my braces off now I have never bothered with having nice sparkly teeth before but now i can be proud of my teeth instead of hiding them!!

thanks all xx

b3nault

#4 Post by b3nault »

This is what I use.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CREST-WHITESTRIPS-S ... dZViewItem

You will be amazed at how white your teeth will get.