Pre-pasted toothbrushes

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

jzaboo

Pre-pasted toothbrushes

#1 Post by jzaboo »

I panicked when I found out about the new carry-on travel restrictions because I travel 50% of the time for work, often between the UK and America. Much of my food consuption is in airports-and what to do about brushing? Ack! I tried to find old-fashioned tooth powder since you can't bring toothpaste on the plane, but so far, haven't seen it (although I've seen it recently before I got braces). Coincidently, today I decided to check out the DentaKit.com website and they have pre-pasted toothbrushes! I forgot all about these, I used to use them when I went backpacking in the mountains. These seem to be much better in quality than what I used to use, and they even have special ones for braces. This is so cool! :D

jzaboo

#2 Post by jzaboo »

Thanks, KK, I don't get on here as much as you, so I didn't see that post. Ick about the water on the airplane-I seldom eat on the plane, anyway, but it's definitly good to know should I decide to ever brush there. My problem is the layovers-since I live out in the middle of nowhere, I always have connection flights. Since the meals are expensed (I might wait if I had to pay for my meals), and it takes all day to travel, I spend a lot of time in airport bathrooms brushing my teeth after meals.

Betty Bat

#3 Post by Betty Bat »

There's also a floss with toothpaste - I think it's a Glide floss. Not as good as real toothpaste, but it might help a little. I saw Web site that recommended putting toothpaste on floss all the time, so maybe this would be a double benefit - toothpaste when you can't have it and flossing with paste.

jzaboo

#4 Post by jzaboo »

Good idea, BB, I never thought of that. I'll be on the lookout for it.