water pick - aussie version

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

jodie

water pick - aussie version

#1 Post by jodie »

I am in Aussie and finding it very difficult to purchase a water pick.
I rang oral B and they advised the following as there closest product.

http://www.oral-b.com/au/products/power ... centre.asp

Could I please have some thoughts as I have noticed my teeth are not as clean even though I brush many times daily and floss daily.

Thanks all
Jodie

jodie

#2 Post by jodie »

kk,

Thank you so much for your reply.
What model do you have.

This is all so new to me.

Jodie

Frederik

Waterpik now available in Austrlalia

#3 Post by Frederik »

Waterpik now available in Austrlalia

Visit http://natdent.net

Ruby Tuesday

#4 Post by Ruby Tuesday »

This is really exciting news! But I thought that waterpicks were a fairly inexpensive sort of thing. I wonder if some cheaper models will become available. I had no idea that they would cost around AUD$200.

Does anybody know if there are any cheaper models available. Maybe the company could import those too. Still very exciting though..

jodie

#5 Post by jodie »

Hi kk,

I contact oralbreeze and they replied next day. It will cost around 70aud which puts the Aussie seller way out of the market.

Does the quickpik do the same result as the waterpick. I suppose I could only use it when I am home, but thats most of the time anyway. Do they work the same way with the aussie plumbing systems. Sorry, no plumber here......

Jodie