new kids toothbrushes

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Delag

new kids toothbrushes

#1 Post by Delag »

Maybe these have been around for awhile, but I just found them.....kids brushes that play music for 2 minutes so teeth get brushed longer. They only will play when they have pressure on them and you can hear the music inside your head (no strapping it around your neck and pretending it is an MP3 - sorry). My kids are brushing all day - Cheeta Girls and Hilary Duff :lol: Great little gizmos.

Lisa65

#2 Post by Lisa65 »

That sounds cool! I haven't seen those, but I use kids' toothbrushes due to having a small mouth, and the one I'm using at the moment has glittery bristles, and a sucker on the end for sticking it to the sink/wall/shelf after use. I tried to stick it to hubby's head, but it didn't work. :lol:

vgmessenger

Toothbrush

#3 Post by vgmessenger »

Hey I also use a childs toothbrush due to having a small mouth. Currently I am using a strawberry shortcake one I bought at target. My Kids both use ones that lights up for the amount of time they need to brush. I bought those at target too for about a buck a piece. I think i would really like the music ones.....

Victoria

Delag

#4 Post by Delag »

They are called 'tooth tunes'. Check out the hasbro website...
http://www.hasbro.com/toothtunes/

Niki

Jams

#5 Post by Niki »

Sounds like the kind of tooth brush I need. I love music!