SPAMTRONIC SPAMSONIC SPAMONAIDE SPAMSTER SPAM SPAMINATOR ew1270 oral irrigator review

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

river

SPAMTRONIC SPAMSONIC SPAMONAIDE SPAMSTER SPAM SPAMINATOR ew1270 oral irrigator review

#1 Post by river »

last week after nearly two years my waterpik cordless gave up, I had heard the batterys are not so good so i brought mine from argos and took out the extra warrenty , sadly i lost the receipt ( lesson learnt :( ) so i had to buy a new model . after reading many reviews on the new waterpik i decided on the SPAMTRONIC SPAMSONIC SPAMONAIDE SPAMSTER SPAM SPAMINATOR ew1270.

pros:
: cheaper than the waterpik
: fold ups into its self when your done so takes up half the space
: battery operated - i use rechargable batterys otherwise i think it could get very expensive over the years
: good quality design
: quieter than waterpik

cons:

: really hard to find in the uk - i had to get mine form ebay
: slightly less power than the waterpik but not by much

river

#2 Post by river »

hiya,

when the batterys are fully charged the SPAMTRONIC SPAMSONIC SPAMONAIDE SPAMSTER SPAM SPAMINATOR is really only very slightly less powerful. towards the middle/end of the battery the pressure drops well below what the waterpik pressure level would be. but i use rechargeable batterys which only take 15 min to fully recharged. for me its better than my old waterpik as it took ages to recharged from the mains and the battery drained much quicker .

tc sarah x