Latest find.

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

ashesgap

Latest find.

#1 Post by ashesgap »

https://cart.jbutler.com/store.php?crn= ... how_detail
My husband told his perio nurse i had braces and she sent one of these home for me. At first it was irritating to use, i thought it was ineffective, but with continued use i've found it to be pretty useful between the brackets and the spaces that are opening between my back teeth.
I haven't looked for them at walmart, but they might be there. Or maybe walgreens. I'm just going to order some online here, since i need to get more of the Proxabrushes anyways.
29 years old
2-18-10 baby canine pulled
3-15-10 got braces
12-22-11 Moving-SO EXCITED!!
1-2-12 Meet new Ortho
1-5-12 Begin finishing treatment
3-5-12 Canine Implants...dun dun dunnnnn
4-9-12 Deband!
I had braces for Two Years and TwentyFive Days

SDFD TSchott

#2 Post by SDFD TSchott »

I know wal-mart has these as I have purchased from them in the past I just can't find the link on there website to link it here.

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

yoginbraces

#3 Post by yoginbraces »

I just went to the dentist yesterday for a cleaning and the hygienist recommended this same brush for me. Apparently I am having a difficult time getting to my lower pre-molars. The brackets are very close together and I have a difficult time brushing/flossing in that area.

ashesgap

#4 Post by ashesgap »

I still use this brush and my hygienist just gave me a childs toothbrush. The best thing by far to clean the bottom of my teeth. Its just the right size to brush perfectly under the brackets and under those dang hooks. You should give one a try.
29 years old
2-18-10 baby canine pulled
3-15-10 got braces
12-22-11 Moving-SO EXCITED!!
1-2-12 Meet new Ortho
1-5-12 Begin finishing treatment
3-5-12 Canine Implants...dun dun dunnnnn
4-9-12 Deband!
I had braces for Two Years and TwentyFive Days

Snowglobe32

#5 Post by Snowglobe32 »

ashesgap wrote:I still use this brush and my hygienist just gave me a childs toothbrush. The best thing by far to clean the bottom of my teeth. Its just the right size to brush perfectly under the brackets and under those dang hooks. You should give one a try.
A childrens toothbrush - what a great idea! I will have to buy some. Thanks for sharing!