Oral B Triumph Toothbrush - I'm loving it! :heart:

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

samantha_lou

Oral B Triumph Toothbrush - I'm loving it! :heart:

#1 Post by samantha_lou »

We had a "lunch & learn" with the lovely people from Oral B about ten days ago, and as a gift, they gave our office staff some new Triumphs. I have to say that I really love this brush, and both my husband and I are loving this latest brush from Oral B. Its really easy to use, and I've never had my mouth and teeth feeling so clean. I like the fact that it automatically adjusts itself to whatever brush head we put on it, and when I get my braces, there is a pack of heads designed especially for people wearing braces - which I fully intend to purchase when the time comes.

My husband actually saw the hygienist this morning, and she commented on how sparkling clean his teeth were looking this visit. This is his first time away from manual brushing. He had a little bit of bleeding, and some tingling the first two days, but now that has settled down and he loves the new brush aswell. He's going back to see his dentist at the end of February for a checkup, so we'll see what kind of improvements she is able to notice in Ryans teeth - but I know that both she and her husband were keen to try out the new toothbrushes aswell! :lol:

I find this brush is great for mild staining aswell, as I have teeth that are really prone to staining if I eat or drink the wrong thing, and I naturally seem to have off-white teeth - this brush has really improved that, I've been using it along with some Colgate whitening toothpaste and its really made a huge improvement in my natural shade in just a matter of days.

Entropy

#2 Post by Entropy »

That's nice, where do I sign-up for a lunch and learn with Oral-B? The list price is $140! The street price is $90 at Amazon.com. I'll sit through a lunch for a crack at one of those.
I took a look at the toothbrush ontheir web site and it looks nice, nice flash graphics also. I was wondering how it does with braces though, those little paddles look like they can really slap the metal around.

becky1

#3 Post by becky1 »

I just bought the Oral-B Triumph today for 89.84 at Sam's Club. HAvent udes it yet but was reading about the brushes for braces but not sure where you get them at? Or what makes them so special?