Sonicare Brushhead Replacement

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

Nille

Sonicare Brushhead Replacement

#1 Post by Nille »

How often do you have to replace your Sonicare Brush heads? I use mine 3 times a day and have only had mine for 2 1/2 weeks and it already looks pretty rough. Should I not use it so many times a day? I just feel like my mouth is much cleaner using it vs. a regular toothbrush.
Full metal mouth! 5-23-06
Estimated time: 12-18 months!

Nille

#2 Post by Nille »

Thanks KK! I guess I should just use it at night and use a regular brush during the day. It's $30 for 2 replacement heads and at the rate I'm going I would have to replace them every 2 weeks. $30 a month for brush heads is a bit much to me!
Full metal mouth! 5-23-06
Estimated time: 12-18 months!

bbsadmin

#3 Post by bbsadmin »

When I had braces, I replaced mine about every 2 months, depending on the wear.
I'm the owner/admin of this site. Had ceramic uppers, metal lowers ~3 years in my early 40's. Now in Hawley retainers at night!

Iceolated

#4 Post by Iceolated »

On my Oral-B Sonic Complete, I have had my brush head in use for about 2 months now and the indicator bristles are just about at the halfway replacement point.

I came across a deal at Herberger's deptartment store some weeks ago. Pack of 3 replacement heads for $12. I bought all 12 packages :)

Cheers,

ICE

Metal uppers May 2, 2006
Metal lowers September 12, 2006
Finally Nekkid July 11, 2007

With braces - pain is gain...

Some things money can't buy.
Thank God great looking teeth aren't one of them.

“But to see her was to love her, Love but her, and love foreverâ€