Just bought an Oral B Sonic

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

kirst1583

Just bought an Oral B Sonic

#1 Post by kirst1583 »

Hi everyone,
Well after reading lots of opinions on here and checking prices in the shops I took advantage of the mothers day specials and bought an Oral B Sonic.
For any Aussies out there who are looking at buying one, this is the best deal i've found. I got mine from the shaver shop.
It was $100 before the sale but I got it for $79. It's only the 2 mode... I decided the extra $50 for the massage setting just wasn't worth it. I purchased a proper travel case for it too (because that's also not included in the 2 mode one).
I'm all excited about trying it. Just gotta wait another week now. I'm waiting for my debanding 1st. These brush heads are way too expensive and I'd have it ruined in no time otherwise..

JumpTheDitch

#2 Post by JumpTheDitch »

So..... how did it go?

kirst1583

#3 Post by kirst1583 »

Lol. Sorry I didn't update. Had no replies so didn't think anyone was interested!
It went really well. I love it and definitely think it was worth the money.
Makes my teeth feel so clean and the timer on it is a great way to make sure you brush each quadrant.

JumpTheDitch

#4 Post by JumpTheDitch »

*sigh* Clean, naked teeth. I'm jealous. Why does it seem so very long ago that I could run my tongue over my clean, shiny teeth after brushing? There's no satisfaction when you can't do that after brushing!

Just jealous, Kirst1583, enjoy your new dental toy and naked teeth!