Recommended Smoothies (UK)

Love your electric toothbrush? Hate that yucky mouthwash? Can't live without that terrific threader floss? Got a fave canker sore remedy? Here's where you can post your opinions and reviews of specific products relating to dental hygiene and your braces. Tell others what works....and what doesn't!

Moderator: bbsadmin

kymmietoo

#1 Post by kymmietoo »

Can you buy these fruit smoothies in the U.S.A.? :lol:

CelestialVoices

#2 Post by CelestialVoices »

Those sound yummy and :lol: at kymmietoo ;)

CelestialVoices

#3 Post by CelestialVoices »

Well poo, they should ship worldwide! Just reading those flavors made me thirsty! :)

CelestialVoices

#4 Post by CelestialVoices »

Hmm, Amazon.com doesn't let you search inside it, but the official site does, cool :)

sjsarre

#5 Post by sjsarre »

I love innocent drinks!!!

They have a great website aswell

http://www.innocentdrinks.co.uk/

the_bufster84

#6 Post by the_bufster84 »

I love them too, my mum just bought me some for when I have my braces on this weekend!

Upper Ceramics

joney

#7 Post by joney »

Another fan of these smoothies here. I always make sure I have some in the fridge at work. They also sell them in Ireland.

ironyengine

#8 Post by ironyengine »

In an effort to get an apple a day into my diet I've been making my own smoothies for breakfast... I don't imagine they're as good as these mentioned above, but they do the trick and you can be as experimental as you want with them. My blender has become my most sacred ally in the war on chewing.

My recipe usually includes a handful of ice cubes, some low-acid orange juice, an apple (divided into 1/8ths), at least one other fruit (usually something else sweet to counter the OJ, but sometimes a nectarine now that the summer is waning) and some frozen berries. I used to use yogurt instead of the ice cubes until I realized that I was suffering from dairy allergies. And sometimes I stir in some granola cereal for more texture.

Anyone else who's been making their own smoothies? If you can't get the prefab ones above it's definitely worthwhile...

mum22boys

#9 Post by mum22boys »

Thanks for this.. Im getting braces on tomorrow. With this post in mind, I picked up 2 cartons of this smoothie in Tescos today, on special offer ( two for €6).. hidden in the bottom of the fridge from my two boys!