paulosportz journey: 5 weeks in (pics)

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

paulosportz

paulosportz journey: 5 weeks in (pics)

#1 Post by paulosportz »

I never thought of writing up an story about my braces journey but since my progress has amazed me i thought it would be great to share to give some inspiration to others.

First of all, my name is Paulo and im 23 and i was braced less then 6weeks ago. My sentence is 20 months but like all, hoping for a faster trip.

anyways, here is a progress pic. Not clear sorry but fast movement in the teeth is visible. Top/Front tooth has moved and the bottom, what can i say, its moved so much that im actually appreicating my braces much more.

Caroline

#2 Post by Caroline »

Awesome movement, Paulo! You must be thrilled :D
Ceramics
Top braced January 7, 2005
Bottom braced February 4, 2005
Tops off July 10, 2006!!!
Bottoms off August 15, 2006!!!

Joanna20

#3 Post by Joanna20 »

:dance: Nice! :crazy:

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

OneTime

#4 Post by OneTime »

Lots of movement, looks great.

In process...
4 spacer and upper braced 1/10
Spacer removed and fully braced 1/24
Final 05/15/08

paulosportz

#5 Post by paulosportz »

Going in for my first adjustment tomorow. Hope the pain afterwards isnt going to be like the first time i got it on. =/

paulosportz

#6 Post by paulosportz »

Wow, first adjustment took about 5minutes. Overall it wasnt to bad accept when the ligs were re applied to some of the tooths that were still alittle sore.

I had it tightened and replaced the old ligs with new grey ones.

One question, When the ortho says tighten, does that mean he puts the lig on but with a criss cross configuration. So ithe ligs look like a cross on your brackets, not a square. (sorry not sure how to say it but u can see in the pic)

here is a pic.

LP

#7 Post by LP »

Wow - that much movement in 5 weeks?? I can't WAIT to see that kind of progess with mine. :D

You must be thrilled.

paulosportz

#8 Post by paulosportz »

thanks for the explanation kk

=] makes sense