elena's story...

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

elena_k

#16 Post by elena_k »

thanks kk..yes,the truth is that i recover too fast from extractions..in a couple of days i'm good as new :lol: :P but still it's the gap part that bothers me...i think about it every time i talk to someone..if i had the choise i would just stay at home..but i can't ..and believe me,i'm not a person that likes to stay in :( must get used to it quickly..

At last

#17 Post by At last »

Hope you are feeling better about that gap elena!!

Spacers ~ June 21, 2006
All metal Braces ~ Jul 11, 2006
Est. Treatment time ~ 18 months

elena_k

#18 Post by elena_k »

Thank you At Last...

i don't feel good about it yet,but i'll get used to it..focusing on next year :)

elena_k

#19 Post by elena_k »

haven't posted here for over a month...i'm glad to say that my canines are almost there...my right one is 1 mm away and my left 2.so...my orthdontist is satisfied by the fast move and he mentioned that it would be even faster if i had metalics on..but even if i had to choose again,i'd go ceramics :lol: my lower gap is now around 4mm,but not very visible..

i almost forgot the most important fact...he got me starting using elastics..i use 1/4''-heavy Sea lion ones...i was in such pain and compined with a very hot weather here in greece,elastics gave me a hard time for a couple of days..but now i don't even understand their presence :D

hope you are all doing well..kisses for everyone

:)

elena_k

#20 Post by elena_k »

thanks for your comment KK!! :D yes,my canines are 'running' :lol:

linda21,the summer is almost over here :( and on the top of that,i have exams :shock: but i'll survive :lol: