Sarah's story! Updated 11 Oct 2007 - I'm half naked YIPPEE!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

sjsarre

#166 Post by sjsarre »

Hi Lisa

I am glad that my progress makes you feel more optimistic... When I found this board I was so worried that the results for me wouldn't be that great. That was until I read Dodgers story which really gave me the courage to go through with the treatment.

The first few months I often wished I hadn't started the treatment and at times my teeth looked worse than before, but now I am so glad I went through with it.

I'm sure you will feel that way in another 3 or 4 months maybe when you brackets are on and you can see the movement.

antsika

#167 Post by antsika »

Hi sjsarre, very nice movement in 2 weeks, congrats! :thumbsup:
It was so worth to start this journey, you must be very happy with this result already. :D

Upper and lower Evolution linguals
B-day: 30. 06. 2006
Treatment time app. 2 years

Joanna20

#168 Post by Joanna20 »

Hey girl! That's some nice progress :D !
I bet you don't have such a big journey ahead of you, they getting really good! And you should definately smile in photos from now on!
I like to see your gaps closing. I can't wait to see mine doing the same thing. Does it feel odd or painfull? I have the feeling that it must feel kind off good!
Take care,
Joana

Next Ortho. consultations: Dec. 26 & January 16
Next Higienist consultation: February

tulip

#169 Post by tulip »

Hi sjsarre: been following your story on this board for about a month, so just wanted to stick my head in and say hi, and your teeth are looking great.

fitgirl06

#170 Post by fitgirl06 »

hey sarah your progress is amazing, hope i'll see the same results too!! keep on smiling

wavetech

#171 Post by wavetech »

that's pretty coooooooool Sarah!! I guess I need to wait 6 months to really smile in front of the camera!! My upper teeth have <b>crazily insanity</b> spaces between them, but my lower teeth are fine (just a few teeth have very tiny spaces)

wavetech

#172 Post by wavetech »

and some serious overbite that touches the upper tip of my front teeth!!

sjsarre

#173 Post by sjsarre »

Thanks for all your kind comments... 22 days til my next adjustment. My front two are achy on and off so there is still some movement going on..

Hopefully it will have calmed down by my adjustment..

:D

sjsarre

#174 Post by sjsarre »

Just four days until my next adjustment, thought I would give a before update!!

Not much has happened since the last adjustment (although lots happened then!)

My teeth have been aching on and off, I say not much has happened but I can tell there has been a bit more movement..

It will be interesting to see what happens at my adjustment on Monday... my top row just needs to be pulled back and the final 2mm of my extraction gaps closed up.

My lowers, well I still have one tooth that has yet to be bracketed, i'm not sure whether they can do it this time or not, but I am hopeful!

Once i've had my adjustment i'll post my update pics.

Hope everyone is doing ok with their brace journeys.. :-1

butterfly

#175 Post by butterfly »

A smile is born!

I had to look carefully at this photo to pick the one that is you. Your smile looks amazing, so natural. :D :D
Nov 2 05 braced, 1/1/07 debanded & got positioner

M1k3y

#176 Post by M1k3y »

Coming along splendidly. Now that your teeth are lining up they can start backing up to reduce the overbite. I'm gonna keep tabs of your progress. Good luck.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

sjsarre

#177 Post by sjsarre »

Well had a quick appointment today, tightened up the ligs on the bottom to make room for the twisted tooth to be connected up, but that won't be probably until my next adjustment :(

On the upside I got a new archwire on the top, he put me a coated one this time (its a yellowy colour), he said my teeth were coming along really well.

Will post pictures either later on today or tomorrow..

:D

sjsarre

#178 Post by sjsarre »

OK, here goes.... Updates with my "strange coated wire" i've seen a few people on here with the same wire...

Bottoms still looking a bit wonky!! But I guess I can't have it all!! LOL..
Fingers crossed they will start to move soon

M1k3y

#179 Post by M1k3y »

I started off my braces with that coated arch wire. It blends in with your teeth brackets to minimize the obvious. Eventually the coating on the wire will wear off. Your progress is great.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

samantha_lou

#180 Post by samantha_lou »

Wow, Sarah your teeth are looking amazing! I'm very impressed with how quickly they have come into place! :D