.::.Stace Is Braced.::. ***NEWS***

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

M1k3y

#31 Post by M1k3y »

This should be a wonderful transition to watch. Good luck with your journey.
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

Louise

#32 Post by Louise »

Hi Stacexox! :) Sounds like you are managing very well with your braces.

lionfish

#33 Post by lionfish »

Glad to hear you're travelling well, Stace. Don't worry about the slow eating. I'm a slower eater than before as well, which isn't really a bad thing.

When it comes to chocolate though....that's a bit different! Woolies are having a special on Lindt 100g bars this week so I just had to have one today, didn't I?

juf_84

#34 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Stace!

:jump: I'm a slow eater too... and yes, Mum and Dad start on the dishes while I'm still eating. A great way to get out of doing them, hey?

I love your avatar and signature... I'm a massive CSI fan too! I feel sorry for my parents, because when I'm at home, I'm always saying "can I watch CSI tonight?" on Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays! Ahh, 5 hours of CSI goodness a week. Luckily when I move back home from uni I'll bring my own little TV with me :-)

Good to hear things are going well with your teeth. I'm so happy you're braced... I can remember when you first stopped by the boards- the time has gone so quickly.

Best of luck and here's to lots of movement! :-88

Jennifer
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

SUGARANGEL

#35 Post by SUGARANGEL »

Hey Stacexox, CONGRATULATION! At the end you will be very very happy with your new smile! I was slow eater too when I first got braces but now I am used to it. You will too... SMILE!

2-6-2006 Top braces
6-6-2006 bottom braces
Sentenced 1-26-2006 for 24 months
All metals...
Debanded on June 18th 2008

SUGARANGEL

#36 Post by SUGARANGEL »

Hey Stacexox, CONGRATULATION! At the end you will be very very happy with your new smile! I was slow eater too when I first got braces but now I am used to it. You will too... SMILE!

2-6-2006 Top braces
6-6-2006 bottom braces
Sentenced 1-26-2006 for 24 months
All metals...
Debanded on June 18th 2008

juf_84

#37 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Stace!

Thanks for the pic. Isn't it wonderful to discover that chocolate's easy to eat? I live on Freddos... I just break them in half and suck on them!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

tulip

#38 Post by tulip »

Hi Stace,

Do you have Halloween in Oz? Just wondering, because this is a great week for chocolate (and candy) lovers!!! I guess chocolate consumption is one area where you regular-braced people have an advantage over invisalign people like me .... I cannot get away with a quick chockie without getting melted chocolate all inside the trays, making for a chocolatey smile. Nope, just one bite and I have to get out the toothbrush all over again!!!! :roll:

lionfish

#39 Post by lionfish »

That's great, Stace. Isn't it nice to be able to floss easily where before you couldn't?

I've also got a wee gap between my top two teeth which I've become rather fond of.

Sweet L

#40 Post by Sweet L »

Congratulations!!!!

movement after ONLY 13 days!!!!! that's great! :thumbsup:

I'm glad to hear that flossing is getting easier...

Tomorrow I have my appointment to get the molds and impressions of my teeth, and then I'll finally know my B-day!!!! so, thanks for sharing all your experiences, because you're helping me a lot!!

:-88 here's to chocolate! :-88

lionfish

#41 Post by lionfish »

Nice pic!

Sweet L

#42 Post by Sweet L »

Hi Stacexox!

I love watching photos! Every time I tried to accommodate my family photos, I could spend hours watching all of them and enjoying all the memories they bring back.... :D

so, thanks for your pic!!!! :thumbsup:

lionfish

#43 Post by lionfish »

Hey stace, sounds like you're going really well.

My first public meal was at a greek restaurant with 20 others about 10 days after getting braces. Dealing with lamb and calamari was a tad challenging, but I had absolutely no problem smashing plates on the dance floor!!

lionfish

#44 Post by lionfish »

I reckon the chicken chow mien did it.

Best of luck for the travel agent job.

Sweet L

#45 Post by Sweet L »

Good luck with your job application! :thumbsup: