I was braced at 9am this morning!!!!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Roobi9

I was braced at 9am this morning!!!!

#1 Post by Roobi9 »

Finally did it! Clarity both up and lower and boy do they feel strange! It took about 2 hours to complete everything. I have very tight teeth due to crowding so the spacers didn't want to come out. That was pretty icky. I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought. Now comes the part of eating and having everyone "see me".
Took a couple of advil a short time ago and just have to get used to all this strangeness in my mouth. I bought ice cream, yogurt, applesauce and a carton of Morton's Salt!!! :shock:

Thanks for all your support guys! I'll keep in touch!

newmetal

#2 Post by newmetal »

Congratulations on getting braced..bet your pleased mate.

Newmetal

onny

#3 Post by onny »

Congratulations Roobi9.

Keep us updated on how you feel with it and if you don't mind, it would be nice to see a picture of your smile :)

best wishes, onny
Sep03/2007 6th adjustment.
Nov08/2006 was B-day!
36 month top and bottom metal. All 8 molars banded now. Bioprogressive technic and HG some day.
My Braces Journey Blog.

jennandtonic

#4 Post by jennandtonic »

Congratulations on getting braced! It's great that you're so prepared already for the soft food diet...I can say I DEFINITELY was caught off guard, lol! :D

This will be the best thing you ever do, even though sometimes you'll probably wonder what the HECK you were thinking of.

onny

#5 Post by onny »

Not everyone will get such thoughts, including me ;) Many don't regret a single second.

Some days later you can eat normally again anyway, just don't trying to hard food yet. On my first morning after I already ate toasted bred again.
Sep03/2007 6th adjustment.
Nov08/2006 was B-day!
36 month top and bottom metal. All 8 molars banded now. Bioprogressive technic and HG some day.
My Braces Journey Blog.

Brace Face

#6 Post by Brace Face »

Congrats on getting braced! This is something I'm looking forward to in a few weeks!!!