Tomorrow my B-DAY :S, NEW PICTURES December 18 on page2

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

braces_2come

#16 Post by braces_2come »

KK, now i understand what you were talking about the difference, i do remember my ortho telling me about the new brackets they had but i didnt really care much,

linda21, im doing fine i know i started with a spring, jeje i hope this helps me alot and hope to see some movement from here to my next adjustment, thanks for the comments

juf_84

#17 Post by juf_84 »

Hi Braces_2come!

Your pics are great! How exciting is it to be braced? And would you believe... we got braced on the same day... and our estimated treatment time is similar- I'm looking at 9-12 months!

I love your ligs! I unfortunately don't have ligs which is a bit sad because I would have loved to have a brightly colured smile! But what is more important to me is that my ortho is comfortable with the brackets and they work.

Best of luck, I look forward to hearing all the news about your teeth!!
Banded 22 June 2006.
Debanded 24 July 2007.
Loving it!

braces_2come

#18 Post by braces_2come »

i know its great, we can compare our movemnet:P jejej why didnt you get ligs? i did see your picture, your braces look great!!!

braces_2come

#19 Post by braces_2come »

Hello everyone just wanted to let ya know that i see small movement on my impacted tooth, its not a big change but i see something and im glad jejejje,its only been 4 days that i got braces. Heres the pic so ya can see I have some horrible feelings!!! on my upper teeth!!! :oops:

M1k3y

#20 Post by M1k3y »

It's been months since June so how are things with your braces?
Braced 5-27-06 - 18 months with braces
Case 1 - minor crookedness
Envision Composite Brackets
M1k3y's introduction with photos
M1k3y's journey with photos

Debranded 3-20-08

braces_2come

its been a while

#21 Post by braces_2come »

hello everyone how you doing... i know its been a while that i havent posted... well i have had alot of progress so far on that tooth.... heres a picture i just took it today so you can see.... M1k3y thats for you and hope yall have a happy holidays!

AND TODYA

newmetal

#22 Post by newmetal »

Your teeth have sure made some good movement. I have the same wayward tooth as you once did and mine isnt anywhere near of rearing its head, it hasnt even been attatched to any device...frustrating.

Newmetal