Neysa

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

Neysa

Neysa

#1 Post by Neysa »

Finally got my last crown replaced and the OK from my dentist. My new B-day is April 2. YAY!! I have been working toword this goal for the last 20 years and I really cant believe it is actually going to happen. 7 root canals, 9 crowns and a small fortune later I am ready. Cant wait!! +\+ I hope to post some pics soon.

Jenny5

#2 Post by Jenny5 »

Hooray, Neysa! April 2 will be here before you know it. It's great that you went through all of that dental work in preparation for your bday and you're STILL excited. That's awesome. Good luck and I'll be looking for updates to your story in a few short weeks! :D

ladylee

#3 Post by ladylee »

That is great news! I know how hard and expensive it can be to work through all those root canals and crowns. I have quite a few myself. Here's to April 1st. :banana: Congratulations on upcoming brace day!