long time no talk...eh : /

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

blueturtle922

long time no talk...eh : /

#1 Post by blueturtle922 »

ive had an expander for about almost 2 months now. I got braces after i was done turning. i had a huge gap from the expander. i have a chain only between my two front teeth. the gap did start to close but now all these new gaps appeared :( . My teeth are now all crooked and spaced out. If you have pictures of ur newly created gaps by braces, show me because i feel like im unlucky and the only one :(.

blueturtle922

i almost forgot..

#2 Post by blueturtle922 »

thanks kiwi. i also have another question:

I also have an overbite from sucking my thumb when i was little. i've gone to two orthodontist and got 2 opinions. one suggested extractions soon and the other suggested jaw surgery later. my mother recommended jaw surgery for later so i had time to decide. i really dont want jaw surgery at all and id rather have extractions then a brudal times of jaw surgery recovery. my upper mouth tends to stick out far also. therefore, that's another reason why i want extractions so that my lip wouldnt stick out.

What are the pros and cons of extractions and jaw surgery. This will help make it easier for me to decide. Thank you for your ideas.