O the pain! Elastics! Dreadful headaches! Excruciating pain!

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

chillin-in-grilz

Hey everyonne!

#166 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Hey everyonne!, Sorry, my computer was wonky for the past few days. i had to erase the whole computer. But I still have my braces pics:). Wouldnt matter becuase they are uploaded. But I am running into 14 of 16 wks now. I will post my pics after my 2nd adjustment on June 6th. I am ssoooooo busy lol.
Brace Free February 17th, 2009

Braces January 29, 2007

chillin-in-grilz

#167 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Progress Pics 16 Weeks Comparison[/size]

DAY 1 REGULAR---->6 WKS LEFT---->RIGHT---->6 WKS UPPER---->LOWER
Image Image Image Image Image

16 WKS Regular---->LEFT---->RIGHT---->16 WKS UPPER---->LOWER
Image Image Image ImageImage

The 16 weeks Upper is pretty screwed. But I can't get over the amazing results in just 16 weeks!!!! Wowzers!!!

Yesterday I bought a new tooth paste that is out now. Its the pro enamal kind. Suppossed to rebuild your enamal on your teeth. Thought I should start it now in case it gets worse. Assuming that is why my teeth are so sensitive to hot and cold and sweets. Tried sensidine but I always look for new toothpastes that look pretty and shiny lol. But you know what happens when you ASSUME. :)
Last edited by chillin-in-grilz on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Braces January 29, 2007

gerbilburp

#168 Post by gerbilburp »

wowie looking awesome

I'm going to need that many teeth taken out as well and hopefully mines going to be coming along that well to

SDFD TSchott

#169 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Brace_Face_2006 wrote:
Yesterday I bought a new tooth paste that is out now. Its the pro enamal kind. Suppossed to rebuild your enamal on your teeth. Thought I should start it now in case it gets worse. Assuming that is why my teeth are so sensitive to hot and cold and sweets. Tried sensidine but I always look for new toothpastes that look pretty and shiny lol. But you know what happens when you ASSUME. :)
lol your just like me I see something shiney *Toothpaste* I must buy it, hey did you check out my site Brace_Face_2006 I updated the photos to week 1 I do belive thats how far I got, thats what you requested was me to update my page with photos :)

~Tim~

PS: I'm in Finals week so I might not respond to alot of posts or even work on my website!

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

chillin-in-grilz

#170 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

SDFD TSchott Thanks!, No I haven't because my computer was wiped out for 4 days. I will check them now :). Whats the address again?
Last edited by chillin-in-grilz on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Braces January 29, 2007

SDFD TSchott

#171 Post by SDFD TSchott »

Wow your computer getting wiped out, that has to suck, I know the feeling of that though.

Anyways the site is Ortho Page and the photos are on the photos page located here

~Tim~

Ortho Page: http://schottdesign.net/ortho/
Photos Page: http://schottdesign.net/ortho/photos.html

Adjustment Sept 14th, 2018
Braces back on August 06, 2018
Braces off April 02, 2008

chillin-in-grilz

#172 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Thanks!

Braces January 29, 2007

gerbilburp

#173 Post by gerbilburp »

wow looking great

without the braces the top seemed a little close together

amazing how much the braces moved the teeth without using a palatal expander

hopefully mine will turn out the same way so i wont need to have palatal expander

chillin-in-grilz

#174 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Meryaten: Thanks!!!

gerbilburp: Thanks!!! yeah I don't need a palate expander as of right now. I dunno if its in the furture or not.

Braces January 29, 2007

chillin-in-grilz

#175 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

KK: Yup, Im amazed at the results. I always have a crying feeling when I look at myself in the mirror.

Braces January 29, 2007

Phil098342wq

Inspired

#176 Post by Phil098342wq »

I have been reading your post and I am a newbie. Thanks for showing us some great progress and detail over the journey.

gerbilburp

#177 Post by gerbilburp »

hey brace face

its kinda hard to tell but was wondering if they brought the front teeth back more or if its in the same position and brought everything forward more

and if they did, did it change your profile at all?

thanks a bunch :D

Mmmmuuaa

#178 Post by Mmmmuuaa »

Your teeth look great. It's amazing how much can change in such a short time. I found the first 4 months alot of drastic change. Now it's much slower, not as dramatic anyway.

chillin-in-grilz

#179 Post by chillin-in-grilz »

Denise: More wonderful progress as the days go by.

gerbilburp: hey brace face, its kinda hard to tell but was wondering if they brought the front teeth back more or if its in the same position and brought everything forward more and if they did, did it change your profile at all? thanks a bunch

Mmmmuuaa: Your teeth look great. It's amazing how much can change in such a short time. I found the first 4 months alot of drastic change. Now it's much slower, not as dramatic anyway.

linda21: Inspiring progress over 4 months BF
Denise: Thanks Denise!!!!
gerbilburp: Im not really sure. All I know that is the top teeth were pulled out. Then the gaos are coming together. I think I noticed a change when I got my hair done.
Mmmmuuaa: Thanks Mmmmuuaa!!! Yeah I heard in the first couple months you see the most noticible changes.
linda21: Thanks linda21!!!
Last edited by chillin-in-grilz on Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Braces January 29, 2007

Laurie

#180 Post by Laurie »

Man your arches rock!