Barbienightmares beautiful braces are now on !

If you want to share the detailed saga of your braces story, this is the place to do it. You can use this forum as a braces journal, editing and updating your posts as your treatment goes on. Remember to also visit the main ArchWired.com site for additional stories from other readers!

ATTENTION NEW MEMBERS: Do not post full-face photos or personal contact information on this website. We have had problems with people re-posting members' photos on fetish websites. Please only post photos of your teeth, not your whole face. Keep your email and your personal information private. Thank you.

Moderator: bbsadmin

barbienightmare

#16 Post by barbienightmare »

been ages since I was here , part connection issues (aol issues) part forgeting password , then forgetting to get round to remembering.

probably for the best though as all you would have got would have been me moaning about my frectoctamy due and the needles,

well Its been done now, yay ! what a relife , years Ive known it was what was needed to make me pretty in the teeth and Im so needle phobic I wouldnt do it .
well now its done, it wasnt bad mind the fact theres lots of needles , as stitches are needed , but the surgen was well prepared for freak out possiblity before I went , so I got numb ge loads , it healed within a week too , really healed like tugit about type healed !
saw autho week after to have wire put back on and pretty much straight away I could feel the tightness more than any before on my front teeth and before I got home they had moved about 1mm already , it was 3 weeks ago now and they are pretty much toghether at the front now, Im so pleased , there is a gap now either side of the front , but to be honest it still no where as bad as how I looked with gap between front .
I looked at pic of pre brace and the changes are beyond recognision now
I cant remember them looking so rah !

Im attatching pics to compare 1st is of beging of my war agaist my teeth
2nd photo is 1 week after frectotamy when wire put on and 3rd is (curry stained as usual) taken 2 days ago !

:D Image
[/img]
Image[/img]
Image[/img]

barbienightmare

#17 Post by barbienightmare »

guess i didnt need the img tags ! :oops: